GDS Wealth Management Guiding Behaviors
At GDS Wealth Management, our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate,Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first,integrity, independence, and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same.
- Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind.
- Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter.
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm.
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.gdswealth.com.
The financial planner plays a pivotal role in attracting and retaining clients. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed as a wealth advisor and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Given the high demand for this position, we’re only able to contact the most qualified candidates.